July 1 and 8, August 5 and 12, September 2 and 9, and October 7 and 14, 2019
5 to 8 p.m.
The garden has gone to the dogs! Bring your canine friends to walk the grounds and enjoy the great outdoors together. This is an informal, fun way to enjoy and explore our 100 acres and miles of trails with the family and the family dog. Water and treats will be available at stations throughout the garden. Don't miss this tail wagging good time!
The following rules and regulations are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of our visitors, their dogs, and the protection of Lauritzen Gardens' collections:
· This event is exclusively for the listed times and dates. Non-service dogs are not allowed during other hours of operation.
· Two dogs admitted per adult
· Dogs must be up-to-date on all vaccinations and registrations and have a current rabies tag attached to their collars
· Dogs must be on a leash at all times and should stay out of garden beds and water features
· Handlers are responsible for picking up after their dogs and disposing of their waste
· Enter through the visitor and education center
Admission is $10, FREE for garden members
Dog admission is $5, FREE for garden members
Come join us at the Husker DogFest from 10am-2pm on Saturday, September 21st on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus!
Bring your family, friends, and well behaved and leashed dogs* to campus to:
* Note: owners must sign a waiver of liability to bring their dogs to the DogFest.